Invited Paper Submission
Each invited speaker will need to send his/her contribution via an online submission system which is now open.
Prior submitting, the following documents need to be ready:
– a 70-word abstract (to be printed in the programme booklet)
– a 1-page summary in pdf format to download during the submission as per the following template (word format, pdf format). This extended version will be used for the online version.
The deadline to send the online invited contribution is Thursday 19 May 2022, 23:59 CET Paris time. Until that date, any change can be brought using the specific key for modifications received during the email confirmation.
Instructions to follow when submitting:
- Do not use CAPITAL WORDS except for common acronyms. This is requested for all input fields like author last name, affiliation and the contribution title.
- Be sure to not exchange the first name (given name) and the last name (surname). Otherwise you will be listed by your first name in the author index.
- Prefer to use full first names. Middle initials can be added as part of the first names. Do not include academic titles.
- Prepage the abstract text. There is a length limitation of 70 words.
- Prepare the one page summary in PDF format according to the template (.docx).
- The form allows you to write LaTeX code for mathematical symbols when the LaTeX text input mode is enabled.